Here you will find the information that you need to educate yourself on Vieques and make your travel plans to come visit us soon!
- Vieques Insider is a locally produced magazine featuring great stories, news, advertisements and phone directory.
- Hacienda Tamarindo is a sixteen-room luxury inn with a pool located just west of Esperanza, and right up the hill from us!
- Hector’s by the Sea shares the fence line with our water front pasture and has three lovely casitas to offer those looking for peace and tranquillity.
- Inn on the Blue Horizon is a small luxury hotel situated on a bluff overlooking the Caribbean, just half a mile west of Esperanza. It’s actually right next-door to us!
- Los Arcos is a 3-bedroom private villa, sitting on a six acre hillside, with stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and the island of Vieques. It’s close to dining, beaches, and the beach town of Esperanza. And right across the street from us!
- Casa de Tortuga offers three, two and one-bedroom accommodations, with kitchens and pool less than a block from the beach in Esperanza.
- The Esperanza Inn is a quiet and relaxing inn that has a mix of apartments and rooms with a pool less than a block off the beach in Esperanza.
- Malecon House is a “chic seaside inn” offering ten spacious rooms with a beautiful garden pool, right on the malecon of Esperanza.
- Casa de Kathy is a quaint guest house offering a two-bedroom and studio apartment in Esperanza.
- Flamboyan Guest House is a small guest house over Duffy’s Restaurant, with comfortable tropical rooms. All have terraces overlooking the Malecon and the Caribbean See.
- Hix Island House is a rustic eco-hip retreat boasting 13 loft apartments amidst a small nature preserve in Pilon. Inquire about their daily outdoor yoga classes also!
- W Retreat & Spa – Vieques Island is the latest and most luxurious addition to our islands’ list of accommodations. It is located on the north shore of the island and close to the airport and town, Isabel II.
To Do and Sea!
- Kiani Tours is a full service van tour company that will show you every hidden treasure Vieques has to offer. If you’re just here for the day, see it all!
- Vieques Adventure Company offers you the gear and guidance to explore Vieques, the right way, with personalized tours on mountain bikes, clear canoes, or stand up paddle boards.
- Isla Nena Scuba will show you exactly what’s under our beautiful blue waters on their guided boat and shore dives.
- Vieques Sport Fishing can take you out for a thrilling day of fishing for Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, Blue & White Marlin (among others) just a mile off the beach! Contact Capt. Jay today!
- Vieques Island Powercat Cruises has full, half day and sunset cruises with gourmet snacks, meals and beverages. Have a great day out on the water snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding or just relaxing on the spacious Wildcat or Wildcat Too.
- Caribbean Lady Sailing Charters offers you a day of sailing, snorkeling and swimming; along with secluded beaches, unspoiled natural vistas, great food and drinks!
- The Beading Bikini offers handmade, unique jewlery, inspired by the sea. Shop located at Noche Restaurant, by Tin Box (corner of Rt 201/996).
- Gallery Galleon located within sight of our farm, showcases the original works of local and international artists in a relaxing setting. Check it out when you hike to Black Sand Beach! Open 11AM – 5PM daily.
- El Quenepo Restaurant is island fine dining at its best. Local seafood is their specialty, but you’ll also find fabulous fusion dishes and vegetarian options with tons of fresh flair. Reservations are highly recommended. 787.741.1215.
- Vieques Conservation & Historical Trust is concerned with the protection of the unique archaeological, physical and ecological environment existing on Vieques. They have great live marine and bioluminescent bay exhibits, as well as a gift shop.
- Vieques Humane Society is doing its best to keep our island’s animals happy and healthy. Please stop by to see how you can help. Maybe you can take a lucky dog or cat home with you!