Here you will find the information that you need to educate yourself on Vieques and make your travel plans to come visit us soon!
- Vieques Insider is a locally produced magazine featuring great stories, news, advertisements and phone directory.
- Hacienda Tamarindo is a sixteen-room luxury inn with a pool located just west of Esperanza, and right up the hill from us!
- Hector’s by the Sea shares the fence line with our water front pasture and has three lovely casitas to offer those looking for peace and tranquillity.
- El Blok is a modern eco-hotel/restaurant located on Esperanza’s waterfront main street that boasts a roof-top lounge and new ground-level outdoor fire-pit area. Where to stay and be seen!
- Los Arcos is a 3-bedroom private villa, sitting on a six acre hillside, with stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and the island of Vieques. It’s close to dining, beaches, and the beach town of Esperanza. And right across the street from us!
- Casa de Tortuga offers three, two and one-bedroom accommodations, with kitchens and pool less than a block from the beach in Esperanza.
- The Esperanza Inn is a quiet and relaxing inn that has a mix of apartments and rooms with a pool less than a block off the beach in Esperanza.
- Malecon House is a “chic seaside inn” offering ten spacious rooms with a beautiful garden pool, right on the malecon of Esperanza.
- Casa de Kathy is a quaint guest house offering a two-bedroom and studio apartment in Esperanza.
- Flamboyan Guest House is a small guest house over Duffy’s Restaurant, with comfortable tropical rooms. All have terraces overlooking the Malecon and the Caribbean See.
- Hix Island House is a rustic eco-hip retreat boasting 13 loft apartments amidst a small nature preserve in Pilon. Inquire about their daily outdoor yoga classes also!
To Do and Sea!
- Vieques Classic Charter offers full-service day, sunset and the all new “trail & sail” (a combo of horseback riding with us and sailing adventure with them!) on their classic sailing vessel “Wind”.
- Kiani Tours is a full service van tour company that will show you every hidden treasure Vieques has to offer. If you’re just here for the day, see it all!
- Isla Nena Scuba will show you exactly what’s under our beautiful blue waters on their guided boat and shore dives.
- Vieques Sport Fishing can take you out for a thrilling day of fishing for Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, Blue & White Marlin (among others) just a mile off the beach! Contact Capt. Jay today!
- Gallery Galleon located within sight of our farm, showcases the original works of local and international artists in a relaxing setting. Check it out when you hike to Black Sand Beach! Open 11AM – 5PM daily.
- El Quenepo Restaurant is island fine dining at its best. Local seafood is their specialty, but you’ll also find fabulous fusion dishes and vegetarian options with tons of fresh flair. Reservations are highly recommended. 787.741.1215.
- Vieques Conservation & Historical Trust is concerned with the protection of the unique archaeological, physical and ecological environment existing on Vieques. They have great live marine and bioluminescent bay exhibits, as well as a gift shop.
- Vieques Humane Society is doing its best to keep our island’s animals happy and healthy. Please stop by to see how you can help. Maybe you can take a lucky dog or cat home with you!